Home Support Services

The Commonwealth Home Support program is a needs based service for older Australians.  You can access this website to determine you level of eligibility, get an assessment, determine what services are available and any associated csots and fees.

Are you eligible?

“My Aged Care” is a resource to help you determine what services you might be eligible for.  Use this link or call, to determine what services you may need;   or Call 1800 200 422. These services allow you to select how much or how little additional help you may need based your level of independence.

  • Help at home – things like having meals delivered, transport when needed, household tasks, or social activities.
  • Short Term Help – things like a short term setback, or you’re recovering from an injury
  • Longer Term/Ongoing Help – usually provided in residential aged care facilities that provide daily care.